- HR/Admin Assistant
- Job Description
- 1. Providing overall HR & logistic support for all domestic and oversea adjunct faculty of the Institute;
- 2. Providing logistic support for all short-term lecturers and visitors;
- 3. Assisting General Admin Manager with rules and regulations drafting for each office of General Admin team;
- 4. Assisting General Admin Manager with development and implementation of staff training programs, the Institute's team building plans and activities based on the budget;
- 5. Assisting General Admin Manager with development and implementation of staff performance review;
- 6. Assisting General Admin Manager with development and implementation of the Institute activities;
- 7. Assisting HR office with daily HR work if required.
- 1. Bachelor's Degree or above, HR and the related preferred;
- 2. Good English written and verbal skills;
- 3. Good at communication and interpersonal skills;
- 4. At least 1 year full-time employment experience in HR or Administration work;
- 5. Good at problem solving and able to work independently.
- Materials Required
- 1. CV both in Chinese and English;
- 2. English cover letter;
- 3. Photocopy of diploma certificate;
- 4. Reference information.
- Contact Information
- Wendy Dai
TEL：34206045 ext.3232； E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
Address： Shanghai Jiao Tong University, #800 Dong Chuan Road, Shanghai
- If you are interested in the position, please send the required materials to email@example.com.
- Please mention which position you applied for in the title.