- Graduate Program Assistant
- Job Description
- 1. Implement academic policies developed by the JI Graduate Committee; attend meetings of this committee and record minutes of the meeting.
- 2. Implement policies, decision and tasks of SJTU Graduate School.
- 3. Maintain appropriate records and documentation of policies, meeting minutes, committee decision, etc.
- 4. Assist with the graduate student application, admission selection processes and recruitment events.
- 5. Source of information for JI graduate students.
- 1. Bachelor's degree or above;
- 2. Good English written and verbal skills;
- 3. Excellent organization and interpersonal skills;
- 4. Creative and detail-oriented personality;
- 5. Be able to work under pressure;
- 6. Related Working experience will be an advantage.
- Materials Required
- 1. CV both in Chinese and English;
- 2. English cover letter;
- 3. Photocopy of diploma certificate;
- 4. Reference information.
- Contact Information
- Wendy Dai
TEL：34206045 ext.3232； E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
Address： Shanghai Jiao Tong University, #800 Dong Chuan Road, Shanghai
- If you are interested in the position, please send the required materials to email@example.com .
- Please mention which position you applied for in the title.