1.What documents should be submitted for the entry approval process?

International candidates should submit Department or School Report, c.v., ID or passport information, certificates of academic degrees, and employment certificates for the entry approval process.


2.How to determine the contract start time of new staff/faculty?

The contract start time mainly refers to the following time nodes:

(a)The contract start time should be later than the time of the entry approval process.

(b)For international candidates or residents of Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, the contract start time should be later than the initial time period of valid documents in China, such as Foreign Experts Certificate, “Shanghai Residence” B Permit, Alien Employment Permit, Employment Permit for Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, or Shanghai Employment Permit for Chinese Citizens Residing Abroad.